To get oriented with Klavi API, let’s start with some basics:
- API keys
- partner_code: Unique identifier for partner to initialize Klavi Link and get the data after user connection in particular API environment. partner_code for sandbox environment will be provided once the registration is done. You will need to request partner_code for development and production environments.
- partner_token: If auto update is required after user first connection, partner_token will be needed as the additional factor of authorization (together with partner_code) to initiate reconnection. partner_token is only available for development and production environments.
- API environments
- Sandbox: Stateful sandbox environment; you can use test credential to build and test your integration.
- Development: Test your integration with live credentials; Access request is needed.
- Production: Production API environment; Access request is needed.
API host in different environment:
- Klavi Link (i.e. Klavi Openbanking web application) is the easiest and secured way to integrate with the Klavi API.
- All sensitive data are sent to Klavi servers via a secure HTTPS connection.
- Modularized html page that handles credential validation, multi-factor authentication (MFA) or one-time-password (OTP), and input error handling for each institution that we support.
- It is customizable to support best conversion to your business flow.
Link host in different environment: