The API offers three methods to receive reports via webhooks:
- One-time Webhook: When making an API request that generates a report, supply a listener URL in productsCallbackURL to have that specific report sent to your webhook.
- Per-link Webhook: Specify webhooks on a per-report basis using the productsCallbackURL parameter when creating links. The respective webhook will receive the report after generation.
- Global Webhook: Configure a webhook URL in the Console to have reports from all Open Finance Link applications sent to that endpoint.
Supply webhook URLs with the productsCallbackURL parameters or in the Console integration settings to enable real-time report delivery via webhooks. You can use a combination of the three methods based on your specific reporting needs.
Klavi offers two methods for receiving authorization completion reports:
- Automatic Report Delivery: Klavi can proactively send reports as soon as the end-user finishes authorizing. This automated approach is recommended for most production environments.
- Manual Report Retrieval: You can also obtain reports on demand via the Console. This may be preferred in certain business cases.
Choose one report delivery method based on your workflows. The two options are mutually exclusive and cannot be enabled simultaneously in a production environment.
- When you choose to have Klavi proactively send the reports to your webhook, the priority is as follows:
- When you choose to proactively obtain the report yourself, the priority is as follows:
Report events notify you about the progress of a requested report. Events are sent when a report starts, fails or completes.